2008年12月8日 星期一

Celebrate~~~~~anythings

our team is the last one to present ,but this experienc is the first one for ours . After the presentation , comparing with other members in our team , my part spent the less time than others.and it also meant I was the laziest one of them . Here, I have to make the self-examination. Actually,I just read several chapters of whole book and wrote some my opinion.
Because of comparin, I think I didnt work hard and do my best .I think if I arrive the passing just because of the others .Because of their effort , it can cover my part. In the other way, using team work to test passing or not is a good way for me. I sometimes like this way because it can push me dont be lazy. I dont allow myself to delay other schedule. But sometimes i hate it .Because i can't totally control my time and my schedule. I have to co-operate with others , so i have to finish my parts early than my plan. so , in this time , in order to reach others step, even if i got off the job at 11 p.m , i still used time to read my part and feedback some information in time. For me , it is a unobvious rules to ask me to do it . Because of team work, i did it and never give up. Oppiste, if the personal project, maybe i have to donate money for the company. so this way saved me and also saved my money..
Ha~~~ha~~~~Anyway, i did it weather it good or not. It also left special memories in my working life and now i choose to write down something in this blog to share with yours guys .
I promise i will keep making memories and leaving it here.

沒有留言: