2008年12月1日 星期一

what I think in my mind

the 3rd post of my blog~~~~~
Even if the blog is really fashion recently , actually I never want to own and bulid it befor.Because I am not good at using words to describe my feeling . I prefer to leave memories in my mind no matter is good or bad . Besides , I like to surf someone's blogs there I can know something special and new. and sometimes I like to read blog about news comments.I can get information from someone who share them in thier blogs . At that time, I really envy them who have their own blog , but I dont use my free time to write down someting there .
Ha~~ha~~~ How selfish I am!!!!!
so this time , I try to leave something here and I hope I will keep and become my habit to record my life here .

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Here is my corrected version.
Adam

The 3rd post of my blog~~~~~
Even if the blog is really fashionable recently, actually I never wanted to own and build one before, because I am not good at using words to describe my feelings. I prefer to leave memories in my mind no matter if they are good or bad. Besides, I like to surf someone's blog, there I can know something special and new, and sometimes I like to read blogs about news comments. I can get information from someone who shares it in thier blogs. At that time, I really envied those who have their own blog, but I didn't use my free time to write down something there.
Ha~~ha~~~ How selfish I am!!!!!
so this time, I will try to leave something here and I hope I will keep and become my habit to record my life here.